Qualification & Experiences
●Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment along with strong organizational skills.
●Implementation abilities and attention to detail to be able to manage multiple operations pieces.
●Effective prioritization and time management skills to efficiently juggle different tasks.
●Enthusiasm for building relationships and the ability to stay calm and approachable while communicating with stakeholders.
●Clear written and verbal communication skills.
As The Associate, Fundraising and Operations, you will:
● Take the lead with our fundraising operations by coordinating with internal and external stakeholders for key collaterals and documents.
● Be responsible for timely communication to donors and partners.
● Collaborate with our finance team on documentation and compliance related to fundraising.
● Build and sustain relationships with the vendors we work with across all our three verticals and ensure timely deliverables.
● Manage and coordinate travel bookings for staff members in accordance with our travel policy and budgets.
● Manage our office operations, admin and logistics to support our growing team and programs.
Associate, Fundraising and Operations
In this dynamic role, you will nurture relationships with key stakeholders and partners, ensuring timely communications. You’ll be an integral part of the operations vertical and drive progress behind the scenes by keeping things running smoothly. This role is apt for someone with a keen eye for detail, who can lead and support multiple operational pieces.
If you think you fit the bill and would like to join us, please click on 'Apply Now' and send us a mail with the position you're applying for and attach you CV along with it.