Qualification & Experiences
● A bachelor’s degree in any field and 0-2 years of work experience.
● Ability to execute in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and a keen interest in reinventing and reimagining education.
● Strong organizational skills as well as implementation abilities to be able to set up and manage systems and processes for diverse projects.
● Effective prioritization and time management skills in order to juggle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
● Strong communication skills to present complex ideas clearly and in an engaging manner.
● An understanding of design-thinking and iterative prototyping would be a plus.
As The Circle Labs Associate, you will:
● Support project plans created by the Labs team and coordinate with stakeholders for phase-wise project execution.
● Collaborate with The Circle’s Communications Team to ensure timely outreach and promotion for Labs programs.
● Support the functioning of internal monitoring & evaluation systems and maintain clean databases to enable better decision making.
● Support external stakeholder communications including online and in-person meetings, facilitator cultivation & management, and coordinating with partner organizations.
● Manage logistics, payments and other operations smoothly for Labs projects, in collaboration with other teams.
Associate, The Circle Labs
You’ll collaborate with diverse stakeholders and play a pivotal role in program implementation for The Circle Labs. Working closely with the Manager and Head of Labs in Mumbai, you'll take the lead in setting up well-defined processes and own operational pieces end to end. This role is apt for someone who finds satisfaction in juggling various responsibilities.
About The Circle Labs:
A platform of short-term programming – workshops, fellowships, innovation grants, guest lectures, & more – to get communities excited about reinventing schools. Our goal is to cultivate readiness for school design, innovation, and creation.
If you think you fit the bill and would like to join us, please click on 'Apply Now' and send us a mail with the position you're applying for and attach you CV along with it.