Qualification & Experiences
● 2+ years of professional work experience
● Relevant administrative and implementation experience
● Conversant with Microsoft Office and Google products
● Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
● High degree of ownership and reliability
● Detail oriented and data driven
● Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
● Location : Mumbai
● While the base location will be - The Circle India’s Mumbai office, the Associate will travel extensively (25% of working days on a monthly basis) for coordinating and implementing the logistics for in-person modules.
Every month, Entrepreneurs convene to engage with workshops and school visits which collectively comprise a five-day module. Approximately 25% of the Associate’s total time spent in the incubation will therefore be spent on the ground in these modules. That time will be dedicated to manning the operations and implementation of logistics and coordination.
During the Sync time the Associate will
● Own end-to-end execution and coordination of Incubation In-person module operations: venue booking/management, inter/intra city travel planning, food arrangements, facilitator coordination, tech arrangements, merchandise & stationery management, and other event-related logistics.
● Using standard operating procedures, work with partners and team members to coordinate logistics.
● Maintain strong relationships and smooth coordination with vendors and venue partners.
● Coordinate with facilitators to ensure smooth, efficient, and timely coordination.
● Collect all session resources and manage efficient recording and distribution of the same
● Execute feedback collection through surveys and ensure data is received and stored.
When in-person modules are not happening, the Associate will spend time coordinating virtual engagements with entrepreneurs and managing feedback collection.
The Incubation is a two-year paid program and incurs multiple expenditures to ensure we are able to bring the best experiences, people and resources to our Entrepreneurs. The Associate will need to -
● Have a thorough understanding of The Circle’s reimbursement and finance policies, and ensure that EIRs and Stakeholders are informed regarding the same
● Coordinate the processing of reimbursement requests from EIRs and Stakeholders as applicable.
● Ensure optimum Incubation budget utilisation during Incubation Module Execution
● Support finance with the details of reimbursement, EIR stipends, Coach payments and other Incubation expenditures on a monthly basis
● Monthly tracking of EIR milestones and Coaching invoices before stipend and fees disbursement
Associate, The Circle Incubation
The Associate - Incubation will play a pivotal role in the end to end implementation of the two-year Incubation Program to ensure The Circle’s Entrepreneurs-in-Residence (EIR’s) and different stakeholders involved in the process have an experience that stands for our values of excellence, care and rigour.
The Associate will work closely with the Senior Manager and Head of Program to create, lead and implement well defined processes essential for successful program implementation.
The Associate will wear multiple hats to design and implement logistics, finance, data collection and stakeholder support.
This role is based out of Mumbai.