Qualification & Experiences
We are always interested in passionate teachers who have the motivation
to give back to their communities and the country by nurturing these young bright minds to create the next set of leaders in the country. We urge our teachers to use their creativity to craft lessons without the burden of pre-defined syllabi as well as to make their voices heard.
We are looking for a middle school Computer Science Teacher (Primary
and Middle School) with the following qualifications:
● Prior experience is relevent field
● Openness to explore various innovative styles of pedagogy/teaching
● Willingness to stay updated with the latest advancements and trends in the field of computer science.
● Ability to integrate technology into teaching practices effectively.
● Empathy and love for children, and openness to working with children
from a low-income backgrounds
● Understands and values differentiated project-based learning
● Experience with working in the social sector
● Positive attitude and willingness to learn
● Benefit: Experience with the IB MYP/IGCSE curriculum
If interested, contact: email@example.com
● Develop lesson plans, adapt curriculum to meet individual student
needs, and utilize effective teaching techniques in translating lesson plans into productive student learning experiences and social emotional growth which best utilize the time available for instruction
● Utilize technology for effective student instruction.
● Establish and maintain standards of student behaviour needed to
achieve a functional learning atmosphere.
● Communicate and liaise on a regular basis with fellow team
department/grade members with regards to planning, assessment,
parent and community contact, subject organization, classroom issues, expectations, and routines
● Engage in relevant professional development in teaching and learning provided by the school
● Develop units of study, assessment rubrics, and data analysis
● Act as a resource and support for new staff members
● Participate in and assist with school events
Computer Science Teacher
Shikha Academy - The Circle Partner School
Shikha Academy is a progressive 1-12 school in Mumbai with a mission to
enable motivated lower income children to complete an international
curriculum and prepare them for the 21st century. We use unique,
personalized, and tech-based pedagogy and have a vibrant experimental
culture to ensure each child gets the right support to succeed. Our vision is to inspire in all students a love for learning through relevant skills, knowledge and attitudes empowering them with courage, integrity and grit to achieve success and joy for themselves, their communities and the world.
If you think you fit the bill and would like to join us, please click on 'Apply Now' and send us a mail with the position you're applying for and attach you CV along with it.